Professional Mobile Disco
To ensure that there are no misunderstandings, we work to the following terms and conditions below.
1. A non-refundable deposit of £50 out of the total amount due must be paid to secure a booking.
2. A booking is not considered final until we receive a £50 Deposit.
3. Any cancellation by you, will result in the loss of the booking fee.
4. Cancellations within 21 days of the event will require payment in full, within 7 working days.
5. All outstanding monies are payable in cash on the day of the function at the beginning of the event.
6. In the extremely unlikely event of us having to cancel the disco, any monies paid to us by you the client shall be refunded in full. We will also help in finding a replacement DJ (This will be the full extent of our liability)
7. In the unlikely event that our equipment should fail we carry a full back up system, but should this also fail (excluding circumstances beyond our control i.e. a power cut) a pro rate refund will be given for the time remaining.
8. We require access to the function room at least 60 minutes prior to the start time for setup and 45 minutes at the end of the event to pack up and vacate the venue.
9. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with at least 1 working standard double socket. (2 are preferred)
10. We reserve the right to cancel our services should we discover that the venue is unsuitable or dangerous.In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
11. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, we deem our persons or property to be under threat, we reserve the right to terminate our services without further notice. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
12. The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests.
13. The client will be responsible for pursuing the matter with the individual(s) involved.
14. The person named as the client on the letter / email correspondence is responsible for all payments due to the disco.
15. The client will ensure that sufficient adult supervision of children attending the event is provided. (This applies only to children’s parties).
16. The supervising adults will provide the DJ with assistance in the organization of the children during any games played at the event. (This applies only to children’s parties).
17. The supervising adults will ensure that the children do not interfere with the disco equipment or prevent the DJ from performing his duties of playing music and organizing games (if required) (This applies only to Children’s Parties & Weddings).
18. Booking Time on conformation e-mail or letter will be the time we work to.This is an official contract.
19. We reserve the right to not play a request if we feel it is unsuitable for your event, unless you (the client) specifically request us to do so.
END OF TERMS & CONDITIONS